Since 2004, Earth Systems has been retained by the City of Lompoc to provide On-Call Geotechnical & Materials Testing/Inspection Services. Some of the more recent projects during include:
- an evaluation of the Lompoc Wastewater Treatment Plant Pond liner
- 2012 Lompoc Street Rehabilitation Project
- the Frick Springs Pedestrian Bridge
- Lompoc Muncipal Water Well No. 11 Fy-07-W1
- Sidewalk Infill and Curb Ramp Project
- the Dewees Senior and Community Center, and
- the Allan Hancock Bike Path, Phases 1 and 2.