The Lake Avenue Bridge Enhancements project included a clock tower at the east entrance to the Gold Line Light Rail Station at Lake Avenue in Pasadena, CA. The project entailed:
- The construction of structural steel canopies along the sidewalk,
- The installation of a photovoltaic system within the roof of the sidewalk canopies capable of generating solar power for the City’s Power Department,
- New decorative street lighting and canopy lighting system,
- The construction of three bike rack areas with stamped concrete paving, and,
- Decorative benches and trash cans.
The Earth Systems team provided deputy inspection and materials testing during construction.